Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Geek Anniversary / Bonus Caricature

Hey, geeks!

So this past weekend was Beau and my 6 year wedding anniversary!

This means of course that I was too busy celebrating to bother to do a Geeks in Love strip, and I'm sorry.  But I promise it was for good reasons!  Reasons that included country French style lunches, The Princess Bride (the book), "The Lion King" in 3-D, book shopping, comic brainstorming, live satellite broadcasts of "The Phantom of The Opera" 25th Anniversary performance at The Royal Albert Hall in London showing at my local movie theater, cupcakes, chai lattes, and decadent dinners!  Reasons that make me a happy and productive little artist!  Reasons that keep from wallowing in social networks and daytime TV due to a lack of stimuli!

See?  It's all good.  I'm also working on a new site and some commissions too.  In the meantime, here is a bonus caricature of my Iai sensei. I'll try and have something else up by the end of the week.  (Maybe my Aikido sensei.  We'll see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment